Transcripts and Records
DLIFLC transcripts of academic records may be requested for most resident foreign language programs conducted by DLIFLC. Transcripts are free of cost will consist of all foreign language courses and degrees earned at DLIFLC.
Video Training Team/Mobile Training Team [VTT/MTT], Headstart2, Enhancement Language Training, and Army E-Learning Courses are not awarded academic credit by the DLIFLC Office of the Registrar.
To request an official DLIFLC transcript:
- Complete a (DLIFLC Form 220) Transcript Request
- Include student’s full name
- Last four digits of the Social Security Number
- Name at the time of graduation
- The language studied
- The graduation date/end of training date
- The class number (if possible) and;
- The location of the instructional branch attended.
- Make sure to include the name and full address of the receiving institutions and the number of copies to be sent.
Please e-mail all transcript requests to email@example.com A completed and signed DLIFLC Form 220 will contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and as such should be transmitted by secure means to the Registrar’s Office for processing. Transcripts sent directly to students will be marked “Issued to Student” unless the student specifically requests to have them sent to their home address inside a “sealed envelope.” There is no fee for transcripts. Students may establish a password allowing them to request future transcripts without a signed request. Simply select your own password and write it on a signed and completed transcript request form. Once the signed transcript request form and requester’s password have been processed by the Registrar’s Office, transcripts may be requested without a signature, by using the established password. Please consult the Transcripts FAQ page before contacting this office with questions.