Conference Room Reservation Procedures and Policies
Reservations may be made in person at the Circulation Desk, or by phone at 831-242-5572.
– Reservations may be made up to 3 months in advance.
– Exceptions to the above: Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance for DLIFLC-hosted training classes or meetings, or at the discretion of the Chief Librarian.
– POC, contact information and a description of the purpose of the meeting must be supplied when making reservations.
– NOTE: In rare instances, a reservation may need to be cancelled by the Chief Librarian due to extenuating circumstances.
– When the Library Conference Room is reserved for a specific day and time, other groups wishing to reserve the room at that same time are denied. If your group no longer needs the space, inform the Library Staff of cancellations as soon as possible.
– If you know your group will arrive late, notify the Library staff and ask for the room to be held for you. If groups do not arrive within 15 minutes of the reserved time, the Library Staff may offer the room to another group.
– When the Conference Room is not used and the reservation has not been cancelled, future reservations may be denied.
– When you are finished using the conference room, all equipment and lights must be turned off; the whiteboard cleaned; trash disposed of; and the room generally left in order.
LIBRARY CIRCULATION DESK: (831) 242-5572
Monday–Thursday: 0900 – 2100
Sunday: 1200 – 1700